DentiCare Payment Plans
We care about making sure you get the best treatment you deserve, which is why we offer simple, interest-free DentiCare Payment Plans. These payment plans are a convenient and easy way to budget and pay for your dental treatment. A DentiCare Payment Plan is a direct debit dental payment plan that allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over time. There are no complicated finance contracts, no credit checks and no interest to pay.
- A simple, interest free direct debit plan for your treatment. Cheaper than a credit card.
- No credit checks or complicated finance contracts
- You will be required to pay a deposit of 20% of the treatment cost. This deposit may be increased if your treatment has very high lab fees
- Your health fund payment is not considered a deposit. The payment plan is applied to your gap payment
- Payment plans must be over $500.00 and under $10,000.00
- You must be over 18 years of age, employed, not bankrupt and an Australian Citizen
- There is a 3 day application period.
Ask one of our team about a DentiCare Payment Plan. It’s your plan for a better you.
“Did you know that you can apply for the Early Release of your Superannuation to pay for your, or any of your family member’s, dental & orthodontic treatments?”
We are happy to introduce SuperCare – an external service provider – that can assist you to make an Application via the Early Release of Superannuation (ERS) Program, operated by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), to cover Dental & Orthodontic treatment costs.
SuperCare can help facilitate funding for most dental procedures. SuperCare’s caring, knowledgeable and professional consultants efficiently case manage every ERS Application to ensure a stress free and timely outcome. Each applicant is kept fully informed and supported throughout the process and, as such, is made to feel ‘special’. Please feel free to have a look at our Dental FAQ sheet.
SuperCare – with you every step of the way!